BONNIEHUBERT.COM

Journey with me through my year as Mrs. Texas International as I promote CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)and The American Heart Association.Check out my website bonniehubert.com today for ways to join me in the cause!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Woodlands, TX

I strive everyday to be super mom... a super human. My goal is to, as Bernard Shaw put it, "be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no "brief candle" to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and want to make burn as brightly as possible before handing it on for future generations."

Friday, July 10, 2009

QUEEN FOR A DAY



What a magical day we had at The Woodlands Children's Museum for their "Queen For a Day" event! I was so pleased that both Miss Teen Texas (Dymond Hayes) & Miss Texas International (Jade Monfils)could join me as we participated in a day of parachutes, face-paint, plastic jeweled crowns, paper flowers and the most important part-- promoting CASA! The museum created a kingdom of fanciful activities and truly made all participants feel like Royalty... complete with a Red Carpet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home