BONNIEHUBERT.COM

Journey with me through my year as Mrs. Texas International as I promote CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)and The American Heart Association.Check out my website bonniehubert.com today for ways to join me in the cause!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Woodlands, TX

I strive everyday to be super mom... a super human. My goal is to, as Bernard Shaw put it, "be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no "brief candle" to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and want to make burn as brightly as possible before handing it on for future generations."

Saturday, May 16, 2009

CASA & MARCH OF DIMES

The CASA KID'S PICNIC was a HUGE SUCCESS THANKS TO
ANGELA SPEIGHT & MARIS BLAIR. They worked hard to make everything perfect for the CASA kids. Fishing, games, food, music, moonwalks and a velcro wall made the afternoon GRAND for many! My favorite part was helping Jill with the art projects for the kids to paint tiles.
The same day was the March of Dimes event and I had the priviledge of welcoming in the participants at the finish line. I was fortunate enough to snap a picture with the ambassador family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home