BONNIEHUBERT.COM

Journey with me through my year as Mrs. Texas International as I promote CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates)and The American Heart Association.Check out my website bonniehubert.com today for ways to join me in the cause!

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Woodlands, TX

I strive everyday to be super mom... a super human. My goal is to, as Bernard Shaw put it, "be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no "brief candle" to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and want to make burn as brightly as possible before handing it on for future generations."

Sunday, June 7, 2009

UP CLOSE

I was honored that UP CLOSE magazine chose to feature me as Mrs. Texas International in a full page article of their inaugural edition. The article focused on CASA and raising awareness about the organization and all the ways people can get invloved. It's great to know that from the article many people will learn that there are more needs within CASA than just being a child advocate. We need volunteers to serve on the GALA Committee, plan the CASA Kid's Holiday Party, CASA KIDS picnic, and more. I know that the result of the article will be an increase in awareness and an increase in a growing army of CASA volunteers! To read the full article, just paste the following url into your browser. It's on UP CLOSE page 20. http://www.thewoodlandsupclosemagazine.com/archives/09-06-june-2009.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home